VIEW HDTV FROM HOT TUB ON THE DECK!
At Rainbow's End a spectacular two bedroom - two bath log cabin located in the prestigious Legacy Mountain Resort -
Please browse this web site for our cabin "At Rainbow's End" located in the Legacy Mountain Resort. This log cabin is a Premier Plus cabin managed by Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals. It has 2 Bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and will sleep 8. The resort is conveniently located 12.5 miles from Gatlinburg, 6 miles from Pigeon Forge, and 5 miles from Dollywood. This cabin has spectacular views from the upper and lower living areas and the balcony. The view and seclusion you will find "At Rainbow's End" is fantastic.
Location - Location - Location View from the Deck of "At Rainbow's End"
Location says it all. At Rainbow's End has the perfect location for a vacation in the beautiful Smoky Mountains. There are literally thousands of cabins or hotel rooms you could stay in for your vacation. What set's "At Rainbow's End" apart from the rest is as they say, Location - Location - Location. We are minutes away from all of the major attractions.
The drive to Legacy Mountain Resort is a very easy drive. Once you get to the entrance of Legacy Mountain Resort there is a well maintained blacktop road with ample room. Misty Blue Mountain Dr. has the the first row of log cabins on your gentle drive up the mountain. "At Rainbow's End" is the last cabin on the drive. There is ample parking space on flat ground. See a clip of the side view of At Rainbow's End on YouTube
Seclusion and View
"At Rainbow's End" has a spectacular view with a feeling of seclusion. The cabin is located at the end of the of Misty Blue Mountain Drive with no cabin to the right or in front to block your view.
To see video of the front of the cabin you can follow this link to YouTube
In addition to the expected amenities you will find in almost every cabin in the Smoky Mountains we have added for your pleasure a number of "extras".
1) The media room has a 50 inch flat screen HD TV with surround sound.
2) The deck has a television mounted outside so you can watch your favorite program from the hot tub, or as you sit relaxing and looking at one of the most spectacular views of the Smoky mountains.
3) While sitting in the hot tub or on the deck you can have your IPod plugged in and listen to your favorite music. We have installed outdoor speakers for your enjoyment.
4) Three of the five televisions are connected to Netflix. You can download and watch three different Netflix movies at the same time, and as often as you want free of charge.
5) In addition to the pool table and air hockey, you will find board games, cards, poker chips, books, children's books, and a TV in the third floor loft.
6) Legacy Mountain Resort resort amenities offers you a wonderful outdoor pool, outdoor covered picnic area with a large flat screen TV and fireplace, sauna, steam room, patio, clubhouse, and exercise room.
Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals is the agency we chose to manage the cabin. Cabins in Legacy Mountain Resort are individually owned and owners chose a company to manage the property. We chose Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals based on the staff's courtesy and helpfulness. The location of the rental agency is on the same road as Legacy Mountain Resort, so you don't have to drive out of your way to check in. This can be a consideration when renting a cabin in the Smoky Mountains. If you have a late arrival and need to check in with the agent, Timber Tops is on the way to the cabin. If you have to go back to the agency for some reason it's only a couple of minutes away. You will not have a long drive as you might with other agencies and cabins. Reviews for Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals are found at Trip Advisor.
Attractions in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg TN
There are lots of things to do in this area. Here are a few in no particular order with no recommendation or endorsement.
NASCar Speed Park, Dollywood Rides & Attractions Wonder Works, Black Bear Jamboree Dinner & Show, Track on the Parkway, Forbidden Caverns, The Comedy Barn Theater, Zorb Smoky Mountains, Gatlinburg Golf Course, Garrett's Muscle Car Museum, Gatlinburg Skylift, Flyaway Indoor Sky Diving, Country Tonight Theater, Rainforest Adventures, Lost Treasure Gold, Smoky Mountain Deer Farm and Exotic Petting Zoo, Movies on the Parkway, Parrot Mountain and Gardens, Eagle's Landing Golf Club, Tennessee Museum of Aviation, Speed Zone Fun Park, Smoky Mountain Knife Works and more. See more information in Links - Local Attractions.
Toll Free Guest Services: 1-800-266-1066
Toll Free Reservations USA: 1-877-549-6775
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.